 Space / 17170
    Extraglobal Express Moonbase —Travis Kunce
   Announcing the grand opening of the moonbase headquarters of the first cosmic parcel delivery service, Extraglobal Express. (URL) Express meets all your delivery needs. From module to module, darkside to the Sea of tranquility, from Earth to Mars (...) (22 years ago, 7-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Extraglobal Express Moonbase —Chris Koziatek
   I like it! It has a utalitarian moonbase-y look. I especially like the white cone radar dish and the gas tanks shown here: (URL) up the good work! Christian (22 years ago, 7-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Extraglobal Express Moonbase —Travis Kunce
   thanks man. i try not to over develope the techy looking things and only add in the features the I'm into. The white cone things are supposed to be microwave transmitters and recievers. -tk "Chris Koziatek" <elcubanocigaro@yahoo.com> wrote in (...) (22 years ago, 7-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Extraglobal Express Moonbase —Chris Koziatek
   (...) Sorry bout that, man. It is cool though. (22 years ago, 7-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)