 Space / 17170
17169  |  17171
Subject:
Extraglobal Express Moonbase
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 7 Sep 2002 18:43:40 GMT

Announcing the grand opening of the moonbase headquarters of the first
cosmic parcel delivery service, Extraglobal Express.

Extraglobal Express meets all your delivery needs. From module to module,
darkside to the Sea of tranquility, from Earth to Mars and back again, we're
the only people to call when you need something anywhere in a jiffy.
Not only is Extraglobal Expres the only parcel service in space, but we
offer the fastest moobased secure data trasfer sevice and are also the
official civilian postal carrier, and emergency medical transport service.

Our headquarters is staffed by 3 full time employees; a clerk, and two
warehouse technicians.  The outdoor landing pad / shipping / recieving area
is staffed by 4 contracted Classic-Space workers; a lift operator, forklift
driver, parcel manager, and an operations manager.

The ultra high tech structure features our patented outdoor hydraulic
lifting platform, and glass airlock allowing indoor outdoor access for both
people and parcels.  In the rear of the warehouse you'll notice our super
secure lockbox storage units and our (working) airlock package elevator for
trasferring small packages to and from the surface area of the base.

-tk

Moonbase headquarters designer for Extraglobal Express