 Space / 17080
  Re: New MOC: The VOX

Wow, that is one creepy ship. Kind of organic, but menacing. I really like the minifig, too. (...) (22 years ago, 5-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: New MOC: The VOX

Thanks Andrew...that's exactly what I was trying for. I haven't quite worked out the backstory specifics yet, but tech-organic hybrosis{sic} will definately fit in somehow. Cheers, -G (...) (22 years ago, 5-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)