 Space / 17003
  Re: New MOC: Ycaqt Droid Transport

Looks excellent Jonathan....you really kept true to the original and that's not an easy task from the looks of the whale-head design of the bow. It captures the sense of a 'disposal' ship as well....very cool. Would go so well with a moonbase. (...) (22 years ago, 3-Sep-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: New MOC: Ycaqt Droid Transport

(...) Thanks Gil! I keep trying to build original stuff, but then I see pictures in magazines or online, and like them much more than anything I come up with... (...) Heheh....plans we have, yes... Ship with moonbase attachment point being (...) (22 years ago, 3-Sep-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)