 Space / 16982
    Re: ULF Database Update: Pulsar Thermospheric Fighter —Matt Sekerak
   (...) Mach 20 and Mach 32, huh? Yikes. The destructive compression effect from the sonic boom would kill almost anything it flies over...no need for radiation emitters! A very slick looking little demon you have there, Curt. The rakish forward (...) (22 years ago, 3-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)

        Re: ULF Database Update: Pulsar Thermospheric Fighter —Curt Tigges
   (...) Of course, it only acheives those speeds in the thermosphere, where there is almost no air.:) (...) Thanks, Matt, i'm glad you liked it! The color scheme is pretty much a copy of my Star Falcon fighter. I thought it would look best with the (...) (22 years ago, 3-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)