 Space / 16920
  My take on the Pod design

The Evil Pod Prototype, EP-1 (URL) J (22 years ago, 31-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: My take on the Pod design

nice pod. quite menacing. its too bad that the black bricks photograph so badly. its kinda hard to tell what peices are what. -tk "Pat Justison" <pat.justison@mail.utexas.edu> wrote in message news:H1q7C7.9np@lugnet.com... (...) (22 years ago, 1-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: My take on the Pod design

(...) I think my favorite part is how you flip Evil Dude's visor behind his head when his helmet is off. I dig the folding vents and stuff. (22 years ago, 1-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: My take on the Pod design

(...) He shall henceforth be known as 'Evil Dude'. I like the way that fireman breather looks with the inverted visor, sorta Darth vaderish. I just couldn't resist the hook-hand. I'm in the middle of creating a Moonbase module for him and designing (...) (22 years ago, 1-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: My take on the Pod design

Great Pod Pat. (that sounds odd) Its so cool to see so many builders embracing this bizarre MOC. Can't wait to see Evil Dude's module too! -Jon -- | The Shipyard - (URL) My Lego Creations - (URL) Justison" <pat.justison@mail.utexas.edu> wrote in (...) (22 years ago, 2-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: My take on the Pod design

Very sinister. I like the details and equipment inside the pod. Andrew (...) (22 years ago, 3-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: My take on the Pod design

Anakin (adult) gets his own buggy! This is great Pat. Using the Boba's Slave I canopy works so well here...and the 4 stud wide design gives you the room to pack the interior with all those details! Very cool. Can't wait to see his Evil Lair. Cheers, (...) (22 years ago, 3-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)