 Space / 16908
    New MOC: Toradoch XOS AeroTran —Gil Shaw
   Greetings! Toradoch Kinetics is proud to announce the launch of it's new personal urban transportation vehicle, the XOS AeroTran. Just click on the AeroTran icon to go to the product sheet. (URL) wanted to create a simple platform for what is to be (...) (22 years ago, 30-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

        Re: New MOC: Toradoch XOS AeroTran —Chris Maddison
   (...) addition too. And I like the very sparse use of trans. blue - that little bit adds a lot of flavor to the craft. My only beef is that is seems kinda overkill-ish for civilian 1-man transport. But, if that's what you were going for, then it's (...) (22 years ago, 30-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

        Re: New MOC: Toradoch XOS AeroTran —Gil Shaw
   Thank you sir! You pretty much hit it on the head with the overkill affect. I wanted to make it have the appeal that most car manufacturers have today....using body molding and ground effects packages to make cars look bigger than they are with (...) (22 years ago, 31-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)