 Space / 16899
    my first pod —Travis Kunce
   hey guys, Just wanted to thank you all for your inspiration to build a new type of spacecraft. The POD! This is my fist pod; a single minifig pod with a small rear storage area. It is powered by an array of 6 small thrusters in the rear and a small (...) (22 years ago, 30-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

        Re: my first pod —Jon Palmer
     Thats a great Pod! I love how the canopy just sort of curves into the over-all chape of the pod. Well done. -Jon -- | The Shipyard - (URL) My Lego Creations - (URL) <phree@attbi.com> wrote in message news:H1Mzy0.AII@lugnet.com... (...) in (...) (...) (22 years ago, 2-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)

         Re: my first pod —Travis Kunce
     I don't have but a single of the huge 8x8 dishes, so I had to work with smaller stuff. That canpoy just got into my collection, and has quickly become the only one I use anymore. I am ordering a couple of them of bricklink soon, along with some 8x8 (...) (22 years ago, 3-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)

        Re: my first pod —Andrew Martin
     That's a cool new spin on the design. I like the storage compartment. Andrew (...) (22 years ago, 3-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)

        Re: my first pod —Gil Shaw
   This is a brillant variant on the pod Travis. So much of the ship protrudes beyond the circle, but the shape and feel of it is maintained without question. Awesome. Cheers, -G (...) (22 years ago, 3-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)