 Space / 16867
  Re: UD-5P Personnel Transport Variant

This is a real behemoth Matt - all meant in the best way, of course! You've done a great job of taking Mark's incredible design and tweaking it to give it a distinct personality of it's own. Of couse the side egress and the deployed rear ramp are (...) (22 years ago, 29-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: UD-5P Personnel Transport Variant

(...) Thanks for the comments, Gil! It's funny you mention a destroyed module...I'm getting so frustrated with mine, it might have to be fire bombed. The -5P is going under the knife again for landing gear modifications. While I'm at it, I just (...) (22 years ago, 29-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)