 Space / 16852
    Re: Another Moonbase module —Jeffrey M. Szklennik
   (...) snip (...) the air gets thru the tiny seams between the lego bricks--"hey, what's that squeaking noise?" ;) ] Is the large keyboard in the tower a sticker, & is that a red 'mouse' laptop-style button I see? (URL) VERY nice model & details! (...) (22 years ago, 29-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Another Moonbase module —Mark Neumann
   (...) They keyboard comes from the new extreme tower set. It has a 1x4 decorated tile with a more complete keyboard. That's the bit you're talking about. Also comes with a new screen. Look for it on my mech Pan, awaiting approval. (URL)again, VERY (...) (22 years ago, 29-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)