 Space / 16814
Re: Moonbase Extension Module
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 28 Aug 2002 12:30:05 GMT

"Nicole Drumm" <kdrumm1@stny.rr.com> wrote in message
news:H1EJDK.Hxr@lugnet.com...
<snipped all>
After a lengthy explanation to a NLF (Non-Lego Friend) as to what a
plate, brick and stud were, she pointed out that both my extension
module and The Arcane Family home module were too  long and
didn't fit in the 48x48 profile! YIKES! So I re-worked the
Extension Module and the Arcane Family Home.
Both the Arcane Family Home and Extension Module are here:
The reworked Extension Module has been re-photographed and new
pictures uploaded. The Arcane Family home will be done too after I
back from NYC on Friday (I'm taking our only camera with me).
Some sort of feedback would be nice.

--
Thanx~
Nicole; "Now with Masters in Psychology Analytical Action!"