 Space / 16813
Re: Is there a curator for lugnet.space?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.admin.curators
Date:
Wed, 28 Aug 2002 11:56:06 GMT

Yup. :-)  I've been talking to Todd and Suz.  I should be good to go in a
little bit.  And by the way I've been planning to host the link list you're
talkin about in a new section of the Shipyard for a while.  I'll start to
work on it in a bit.

-Jon
--
| The Shipyard - http://zemi.net/shipyard
| My Lego Creations - http://zemi.net/lego
"Curt" <CommanderCurt@msn.com> wrote in message
Who, if anyone, is the curator for Lugnet.Space? I've noticed that almost
all the other groups have a sidebar with links and a Spotlight. We seem to
lack these things.
I was thinking that we could have a link on the sidebar to a page with • links
to all LEGO Space websites. Everyone would be asked to submit their links
page so that a comprehensive list could be created.
Anyway, if we don't have a curator, we should get one. I'd volunteer, but • I
don't know how much work or time it would take, and besides, I'm not yet a
LUGNET Member.
I hope we can soon get an organized sidebar.

Thank you,
Curt A. Tigges II
Commander-in-Chief of Starforce
http://www.commandercurt.net/UnitedLFWEB