 Space / 16812
  Is there a curator for lugnet.space?

Who, if anyone, is the curator for Lugnet.Space? I've noticed that almost all the other groups have a sidebar with links and a Spotlight. We seem to lack these things. I was thinking that we could have a link on the sidebar to a page with links to (...) (22 years ago, 28-Aug-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.admin.curators)

  Re: Is there a curator for lugnet.space?

Yup. :-) I've been talking to Todd and Suz. I should be good to go in a little bit. And by the way I've been planning to host the link list you're talkin about in a new section of the Shipyard for a while. I'll start to work on it in a bit. -Jon -- (...) (22 years ago, 28-Aug-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.admin.curators)