 Space / 16795
Re: New Moc: Heavy Scum -or- Scumcraft for Minifigs!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 27 Aug 2002 16:48:07 GMT

In lugnet.space, Jon Palmer writes:
Dude I just saw this.  SWEET!

Thanks Jon - great to hear the comments of the Scum-master.

I love the little added boosters on the wings (I love the opposing angles
that they create with the main engine)

Aye, me too.  I was fiddling with the 2x2 x 2x2 bracket and just took a look
at it, and new it was meant to be a booster.

- the storage compartments are a
*great* touch.

That was my other goal (seating a minifig was goal #1).  Once I accomplished
it, I needed storage, and the wings just seemed like the perfect place.  The
only downside is I had to sacrifice those nifty little wing-greeblies of yours.

I'm going to have to make some modifications to mine now.  We need to figure
out how to get some controls of some sort for that pilot.

Well, originally, I just plopped a 1x2 computer-ish tile on the minifig's
lap, and said he piloted it with that.  But then I didn't like the idea.  As
cool as that cockpit is, it's damned restrictive.

As a side note, Richard Marchetti did seat a minifig and give him control
consoles in his scumcraft, but at the expense of the "sleek" four-wide
midsection (his was 6).

You are quite scummy.  You should be proud.

Why, thank you kind scumlord. :-)

-Chris