 Space / 16789
Re: New Moc: Heavy Scum -or- Scumcraft for Minifigs!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 27 Aug 2002 11:51:43 GMT

In lugnet.space, Matt Sekerak writes:

Cool Chris!  It looks like it can take quite a beating.  The Scumcraft is a
great canvas for unlimited modifications.  I'm working on a second
one...this time it will be a color variation.  Make sure the Heavy Scum is
added to the "Satisfied Customers" gallery!

-Matt

Thanks Matt.  Yeah, there's a lot of versatility with this craft that isn't
readily apparent til you've built it and have it in your hands.

Can't wait to see your new one!

-Chris