 Space / 16778
  Calling All MoonBase Mods: NJAC

Hi, I mentioned this briefly in another thread, but got no reply as of yet. On October 11th-13th, I will be attending NJAC (Not Just Another Con) at UMass, Amherst. This is a smallish sci-fi & gaming con that is trying to get off the ground after a (...) (22 years ago, 26-Aug-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.events, lugnet.loc.us.ma, lugnet.org.us.nelug)