 Space / 16744
  MOC: Triple Rail Hovertank

Mladen Pejic's recent hovertank sparked this one. it is based off of the RTS game "Dark Reign" (the first one). this is not entirely accurate, of course. I redesigned the base to be a bit more agressive looking, gave it space for secondary weapons, (...) (22 years ago, 23-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: MOC: Triple Rail Hovertank

Wicked model Anthony! I love polygonal look. The interior details are good too. Good job. :-D Mladen Pejic, over and out! (URL) lugnet.space, Anthony Babington writes: -snip- (...) -snip- (22 years ago, 23-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

thank you. I used up all of the red slopes I have available to me to build that turret... I hadn't anticipated it being quite as big as it is. -Anthony "Mladen Pejic" <mladenpejic@sympatico.ca> wrote in message news:H1BLM5.7rK@lugnet.com... (...) (...) (22 years ago, 24-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)