 Space / 16736
    Moonbase BrickLink Store Idea... —Stephen F. Roberts
   ...I was just chatting with some friends on IRC and they complained that they didnt have enuf bricks to do a module... ...Now I know that a basic module doesnt take much brick, but I had an idea for someone with a BrickLink store: Sell a "Moonbase (...) (22 years ago, 23-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

        How about these: was Re: Moonbase BrickLink Store Idea... —Troy Cefaratti
     How about these: Shorter version (URL) version (URL) in a Ziplock baggie with simple one-sheet black and white instructions, I could sell the shorter version for $9.99 and the longer version for $11.99. I can make decent quantities of both, but more (...) (22 years ago, 23-Aug-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: How about these: was Re: Moonbase BrickLink Store Idea... —Stephen F. Roberts
   (...) ...Well I like the idea :-) I dont need one (at least not rite now). But having it available seems like a Good Thing (tm)! And it looks like a decent little collection of parts. I think Jon should put a link to it on the Moonbase page so (...) (22 years ago, 24-Aug-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)