 Space / 1670
  Re: LEGO DUPLO eggs and K-Mart sale!

Jon Palmer wrote in message ... (...) They look very interesting indeed, but can anyone confirm whether their open end connects firmly onto a pattern of (SYSTEM) studs? That'd make them a heap more usable. I'd _definitely_ use them then! Cheers, (...) (24 years ago, 27-Mar-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: LEGO DUPLO eggs and K-Mart sale!

(...) Two words: "nanu nanu." I knew those UFO alien torsos would come in handy! Shazbot, LFB (24 years ago, 27-Mar-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: LEGO DUPLO eggs and K-Mart sale!

(...) I'm afraid they don't connect to either duplo or system on the bottom circle. Of course they connect to the duplo studs. PS. I found mine in Charleston, SC Super KMart. Ben Gatrelle (24 years ago, 4-Apr-00, to lugnet.space)