 Space / 16633
Re: Moonbase module: Sharky's "Chasing Tail" Wet Bar and Fleebnork Petting Zoo
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 20 Aug 2002 15:25:55 GMT

In lugnet.space, Trevor Pruden writes:
In lugnet.space, Mark Sandlin writes:
In lugnet.space, Trevor Pruden writes:

Are those fleebnorks? They look funny. Maybe it's just the pic.

~GAMH

Actually, the 'fleebnork' shown in that pic is a trans yellow green spider.
The only true fleebnorks that I had are on the roof of my
barracks:http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=229633

Is the fleebnork over behind the greeble stuff? I think I can see it peeking
out. The trans orange thing isn't a fleebnork unless, of course, you
rationalize it by saying it's orange from the cleaning 'bot shooting flames
at it. ;^)

Remember kids, a fleebnork is a trans neon green scorpion with a dish on its
back.

If you build something different, give it a new name. It's all part of the
creative process. The li'l critters I created don't have to be the only
critters in the galaxy.

~GAMH