 Space / 16627
Re: Moonbase module: Sharky's "Chasing Tail" Wet Bar and Fleebnork Petting Zoo
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 20 Aug 2002 10:15:34 GMT

In lugnet.space, Mark Sandlin writes:
In lugnet.space, Trevor Pruden writes:

Are those fleebnorks? They look funny. Maybe it's just the pic.

~GAMH

Actually, the 'fleebnork' shown in that pic is a trans yellow green spider.
The only true fleebnorks that I had are on the roof of my
barracks:http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=229633

But, I also have trans yellow green crystals on the floor of the cage.  I
visited a real petting zoo last year and I had to step veeeeery carefully,
if you know what I mean.  So, guess what the trans yellow green crystals are....

:)

~Trev
Da ALC guy