 Space / 16595
  Zenobiology moonbase module

I present my zenobiology moonbase module. Here the little minifig astronauts perform cutting edge biological experiments in reduced gravity. You can see all the various alien species under glass, and there is even a recent biological experiment in (...) (22 years ago, 19-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Zenobiology moonbase module

Great work! "Trevorfest" :) Wonderful. I like just about all that was on display but was particularly interested in this post and the mech recharge center. They both seem like such plausible and near-future constructs and adds a great sense of (...) (22 years ago, 19-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)