 Space / 16594
    Moonbase mecha recharge bay module —Trevor Pruden
   Hey folks, A few of us MichLUG members held a mini moonbase module fest at my place in Windsor, Ontario, Canada this past weekend. Jason Spears took photos and they are currently in his brickshelf directory. Some of the pics of the mecha are a bit (...) (22 years ago, 19-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Moonbase mecha recharge bay module —Chris Maddison
   xp to .mecha Trevor, that's pretty cool! I like the color scheme and all the little details, like the overhead beam-structure-things and the little spacemen hard at work. The mech is killer too - love how you used that cockpit. -Chris (...) (22 years ago, 19-Aug-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha)