 Space / 16594
16593  |  16595
Subject:
Moonbase mecha recharge bay module
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 19 Aug 2002 16:49:34 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hey folks,

A few of us MichLUG members held a mini moonbase module fest at my place in
Windsor, Ontario, Canada this past weekend.  Jason Spears took photos and
they are currently in his brickshelf directory.  Some of the pics of the
mecha are a bit darker, meaning you don't see all the detail in the legs,
but a couple shots of the mecha in the bay are nice and bright and there you
can see the mecha as it should be.

Here is my mecha recharge bay:

Let me know what you all think!

~Trev