 Space / 16575
  (idea) Moonbase super module: Central Landing Zone

Hello all, I've seen some of the discussion about possible super modules, and also about incorporating 32x32 landing pads on 48x48 plates, but I actually came up for the idea for my landing area before I saw many other ideas. I don't have the means (...) (22 years ago, 19-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)