 Space / 1657
  Re: futuron

(...) This is one that had my friends and I scratching our then-preadolescent heads way back when too, and just when we thought we'd figured it out, the introduction of minifig packs really threw off any attempt at calculation. General acclaim was (...) (25 years ago, 22-Mar-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: futuron

(...) See, now I have a completely different distribution of Classic Space 'figs. My collection started in '78, (with a sticker-torso red, but I digress) and I collected until about 1986 or so. I have in my (MIA) Classic Space collection 67 white (...) (25 years ago, 22-Mar-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: futuron

Hi, (...) Yeah, I added white epaulettes to mine and made them officers, and one has a Spyrius droid head. My "grand admiral" is a black Classic minifig who was incomplete--no helmet--and I put a black officer's cap on him. The "great leader" of (...) (25 years ago, 23-Mar-00, to lugnet.space)