 Space / 16555
  The Spacetruck

Outer Rim Industries Presents: The Spacetruck. Has your speeder broke down? Has the spiffwreker broken down? Wait no longer! The Spacetruck is here! The Spacetruck sports a 13 by 4.5 foot cargo bed that can hold anything from speederbikes to small (...) (22 years ago, 18-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: The Spacetruck

(...) Very nice John. I like the opening cockpit, works well with that type of windscreen. I think you did a great job modifying the speeder from <set:7113 Tusken Raider Encounter> and it fits well with the ship. Clearly the <set:7119 Twin Pod Cloud (...) (22 years ago, 18-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: The Spacetruck

(...) Thanks! I wanted some way for the poor guy to get out... I do wish that lego had included a hinge in it. (...) I really wanted to do something with that lone flap in the back, so I added another on top. It can carry a suitcase or two- a sort (...) (22 years ago, 18-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)