 Space / 16559
Re: The Spacetruck
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 18 Aug 2002 19:03:58 GMT

In lugnet.space, John Henry Kruer writes:
Outer Rim Industries Presents:

The Spacetruck.

Has your speeder broke down?  Has the spiffwreker broken down?  Wait no
longer!  The Spacetruck is here!

Very nice John.  I like the opening cockpit, works well with that type of
windscreen.

I think you did a great job modifying the speeder from
Tusken Raider Encounter and it fits well with the ship.

Clearly the Twin Pod Cloud Car was essential in this creation.

Excellent work,

-Kevin