 Space / 16515
Planned MOC: Module Hauler
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 16 Aug 2002 23:28:39 GMT

  I'm planning on building a vehicle for moving moonbase mods.  I say
planning because I may not have the time to build one anytime soon, but I
want to see one built nevertheless.

  The Module Hauler will be a fully motorized, Technic based creation with a
space style skin.  It will consist of a 48x48 platform, a large crane just
off the platform, and a cab.

  Anyone else who feels proficient in both Technic engineering and system
building is encouraged to build one.  It'll just have to step off the stage
once I get one built ;).

Nathan Falslev
http://www.geocities.com/exploriencommand