 Space / 16514
Re: Moonbase Designer Baseplate
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts, lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 16 Aug 2002 22:32:32 GMT

Very cool Steve. Thanks!  This is such a simple idea but so handy.  I'd love
to put a render of this on the site if you don't mind.  Also maybe the .dat
itself.

-Jon
--
| The Shipyard - http://zemi.net/shipyard
| My Lego Creations - http://zemi.net/lego

"Steve Bliss" <partsref@yahoo.com> wrote in message
I designed a colorized version of the 48x48 baseplate, to help people when
they are designing moonbase-modules.  The baseplate is colored to mark off
the "no build" zones along the edges, and the standard corridor/connector
locations, and strips where straight corridors could be placed.

This file is in 'relaxed MPD' format, meaning that it's meant to be used • as
a part file, but it has embedded subfiles.

All the coloring lines are near the beginning of the file, in case you • find
my selected colors too obnoxious. :)

I'd be interested in any comments or suggestions for improvement...

Steve