 Space / 16498
    Re: Moonbase Project: Spaceman Dan's Used Ship Lot —Gil Shaw
   You're just nailing this module thing Jamie. Awesome. I nearly bust a button when I saw Dan....just priceless. I can't wait to see everything together. Cheers, -G (...) (22 years ago, 16-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Moonbase Project: Spaceman Dan's Used Ship Lot —Jamie Neufeld
   (...) Thanks Gil. I have one more module idea, and then I will put them all together and take some pics. I just need to buy another base plate. Jamie www.ozbricks.com/jneufeld (...) (22 years ago, 16-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)