 Space / 16460
    Re: New MOC: Retail Style Moonbase Module —Anders Isaksson
   (...) Unfortunately the bandwidth limit was reached while I was walking along the corridors, so I only got to see half of it... But that half was enough to make me want to build something myself, if only my LEGO supply would let me :-( This (...) (22 years ago, 16-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

        Re: New MOC: Retail Style Moonbase Module —Chris Maddison
   (...) Thanks! (...) Yeah, that sucks. I got an email from Topcities. This weekend I'm going to look into finding somewhere to host the site that doesn't do this every 5 minutes... (...) Well, you don't necessarily need a whole lot of pieces to get (...) (22 years ago, 16-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)