 Space / 16443
    Re: New MOC: Retail Style Moonbase Module —Paul Hanson
   (...) I got it to work by playing with the URL's (just change the "01" to "02" etc. And WOW! This is great! I love the mini-module idea, and you've managed to pack in soooo many fun little details. My favorite is the McD's with the aliens working (...) (22 years ago, 15-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

        Re: New MOC: Retail Style Moonbase Module —Chris Maddison
     (...) Thanks Paul. It was really fun packing in the details too; nothing like a good frustrating teeny tiny interior to bring out the creativity. :-) -Chris (22 years ago, 16-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

        Re: New MOC: Retail Style Moonbase Module —Darrell Urbien
   (...) Oh NOOOOOOO!!!! McDonalds is truly EVERYWHERE now! }^) I love how the McD color scheme stands out glaringly from rest of the moonbase. Just like real life! My only qualm is the "food" - those are White Castle sliders, not Big Macs! Darrell (22 years ago, 16-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

        Re: New MOC: Retail Style Moonbase Module —Chris Maddison
   (...) Thanks Darrell. What would any Moonbase be without fast food? You don't actually think all those Spacemen running around can cook for themselves, do you? :-) -Chris (22 years ago, 16-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)