 Space / 16426
  Re: Moonbase Mod: Fusion Power Plant

(...) A great creation you have there. The idea of it is neat. (After we need the utilites from somewhere.) The M-Tron theming is visually appealing. I really like the M-tron folks in their cubicles. Seems like just another day at the office. And (...) (22 years ago, 15-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Moonbase Mod: Fusion Power Plant

(...) Yes, I rather enjoyed putting together the control panels. I had previously sorted my decorated elements out into a large flat box so it would be easy to find just the right ones. My initial plan with the controls for this MOC was to use just (...) (22 years ago, 16-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)