 Space / 16426
Re: Moonbase Mod: Fusion Power Plant
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 15 Aug 2002 11:52:04 GMT

In lugnet.space, John P. Henderson writes:

Ah, I take a few days off from work, and look what happens...   <smirk>

http://www.valyance.com/home/lego/space/powermod/

LMKWYT.

-Hendo-Man

A great creation you have there.  The idea of it is neat.  (After we need
the utilites from somewhere.)  The M-Tron theming is visually appealing.  I
really like the M-tron folks in their cubicles.  Seems like just another day
at the office.  And those control panels are huge!

Thanks for sharing.

-Jason

Jason Spears
MichLUG - http://www.michlug.org/