 Space / 16422
  Moonbase Mod: Fusion Power Plant

Ah, I take a few days off from work, and look what happens... <smirk> (URL) .space) (22 years ago, 15-Aug-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc) !!

  Re: Moonbase Mod: Fusion Power Plant

(...) Very nice design. I really like it. I just built several things in M-Tron so I was excited to see other people doing the same. Another really great moonbase module. -Steve Steven's Lego Extraveganza (URL) (22 years ago, 15-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Moonbase Mod: Fusion Power Plant

(...) Play well, Jacob (who always thought the M was short for Master Builder) -- Horse (building instructions): (URL) (22 years ago, 15-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Moonbase Mod: Fusion Power Plant

(...) A great creation you have there. The idea of it is neat. (After we need the utilites from somewhere.) The M-Tron theming is visually appealing. I really like the M-tron folks in their cubicles. Seems like just another day at the office. And (...) (22 years ago, 15-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Moonbase Mod: Fusion Power Plant

(...) better keep an eye on your power conduits. Well done. Very industrial. ~GAMH (22 years ago, 15-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Moonbase Mod: Fusion Power Plant

I have this vision of every metallic bit in a 200 mile radius gravitating towards this beauty in a wave of magnetic glory. Great design and even better colour scheme. Awesome. Cheers, -G (...) (22 years ago, 15-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Moonbase Mod: Fusion Power Plant

(...) Thanks for the compliments. Actually, I think this was my first M-Tron MOC ever (if you can believe it). I liked the original sets so much I kept them intact for a long time. But when I went to work on a MoonBase Mod, I discovered that most of (...) (22 years ago, 15-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Moonbase Mod: Fusion Power Plant

(...) Darn it. I knew I should have added some fleeb-blaster-cannons on the tower! Now I'll have to go back and re-do the whole things. <big grins> -H. (22 years ago, 15-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Moonbase Mod: Fusion Power Plant

(...) Excellent! What a well-done and funny page. Jeff J (22 years ago, 16-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Moonbase Mod: Fusion Power Plant

(...) Yes, I rather enjoyed putting together the control panels. I had previously sorted my decorated elements out into a large flat box so it would be easy to find just the right ones. My initial plan with the controls for this MOC was to use just (...) (22 years ago, 16-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)