 Space / 16420
Re: MoonBase Module: Commons
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 15 Aug 2002 02:45:26 GMT

In article <H0uAqu.IFC@lugnet.com>,
"Jason Spears" <spearjr@hotmail.com> wrote:

The idea behind this module is that lots of people are going to make modules
that have 1 or 2 corridors, but a layout with modules like that aren't going
to be easily to connect in one big layout. So I made a corridor/commons
area. There is an vendor (ice cream/beverages/helmets/), lockers, a couple
of computer stations and some couches for people to hang out and talk.

http://brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=23360

This is a very good example of a module with simple construction that
makes good use of color and interior details to really add a lot of
character and personality.

Well done.

--
~Grand Admiral Muffin Head