 Space / 16358
    How does this sound to you? —Jesse Alan Long
   Hello, Mr. Haberberger, Mr. Jassim, and Mr. Pruden. I know that this idea might seem odd, perhaps creepy, but I am trying to earn my own way into LEGO Space. Perhaps one of you three could help me develop a good looking capital class vessel? I do (...) (22 years ago, 13-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)