 Space / 16357
  Re: The Altakirya and scout ship Aikurwa

(...) It is a nice space craft, especially the interior. I had managed to build a LEGO space craft over twice as big, in terms of length, as your space craft, though, but due to a lack of parts, I was not able to give it much of an interior or much (...) (22 years ago, 13-Aug-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

  Re: The Altakirya and scout ship Aikurwa

(...) Interesting, do you have pictures of it? (...) No I don't know how, other then in LDRAW. Sorry. (...) <>-------<> Rick Hallman Member of MichLUG: (URL) of Planets: (URL) Instant Messenger: The bRicktron <>-------<> (22 years ago, 14-Aug-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)