 Space / 16320
    Re: The Altakirya and scout ship Aikurwa —Kyle Keppler
    Now that's ugly. In a square greelbie kinda way. The gaps are cool. You'l see my version of a greeblie-gap soon (Amazing how two people can do pretty much the same thing at the same time without either knowing...). PS I wanna see the docking (...) (22 years ago, 13-Aug-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

        Re: The Altakirya and scout ship Aikurwa —Rick Hallman
   (...) Hehehe. Great minds think alike eh? And thanks for the insult on the ship, err, i mean compliment! (It's supposed to be ugly) (...) Ahh, go look at em again. I added them this morning. :) <>-------<> Rick Hallman Member of MichLUG: (URL) of (...) (22 years ago, 14-Aug-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)