 Space / 16307
    Re: New MOC: the Cuttlefish —Jeremy H. Sproat
   (...) overall, it just has a "clean" look that is hard to capture with legos. FWIW, the name "Parrotfish" gets my vote. :-, I know I've seen this before...dunno where. I'd love to see more! :-, Cheers, - jsproat (22 years ago, 13-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

        Re: New MOC: the Cuttlefish —Joel Hoornbeek
   Jeremy, Thanks for the compliments. I haven't done much with SNOT building before, so this was a fun exercise. the only part that isn't symmectrical is the interior of the cockpit. You may have seen an early picture I put up on Brickshelf a while (...) (22 years ago, 13-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)