 Space / 16164
    My first Moonbase Module —Alexander Zwagerman
   It sound a little bit like 'My first Pony'(as my girlfriend suggested), but I have finished my first Moonbase Module (you might have guessed that by reading the subject). All info can be found on the page: (URL) (22 years ago, 7-Aug-02, to lugnet.space) !

        Re: My first Moonbase Module —Nicholas Fezie
     (...) I like it! I don't think I've seen a Space Gas Station before. Nice idea and nice implementation. Also, the coding on your website is really great. I haven't seen the option before to click on an image and it opening in a separate "window" on (...) (22 years ago, 8-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

         Re: My first Moonbase Module —Alexander Zwagerman
     Thanx Nick! Of course honors are due to Jon Palmer and the rest for making me enthusiastic! Glad to see that you like the coding, too. It took some time to get it right but I guess it works now. Alexander (...) (22 years ago, 8-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

        Re: My first Moonbase Module —Jon Palmer
   Cool module Alexander! Great to see the incorporation of the Shell look into a space scene. Very creative. :-) -Jon -- | The Shipyard - (URL) My Lego Creations - (URL) Zwagerman" <alexander@zwagerman.net> wrote in message (...) (22 years ago, 9-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)