 Space / 16179
Re: My first Moonbase Module
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 8 Aug 2002 08:14:42 GMT

Thanx Nick! Of course honors are due to Jon Palmer and the rest for making
me enthusiastic! Glad to see that you like the coding, too. It took some
time to get it right but I guess it works now.

Alexander

In lugnet.space, Nicholas Fezie writes:
In lugnet.space, Alexander Zwagerman writes:
It sound a little bit like 'My first Pony'(as my girlfriend suggested), but
I have finished my first Moonbase Module (you might have guessed that by
reading the subject).

All info can be found on the page:
http://www.zwagerman.net/lego/shellmodule.html

PLMKWYT

Alexander

I like it!  I don't think I've seen a Space Gas Station before.  Nice idea
and nice implementation.  Also, the coding on your website is really great.
I haven't seen the option before to click on an image and it opening in a
separate "window" on the same page.  Really neat stuff.

-Nick