 Space / 16103
16102  |  16104
Subject:
Spiffing
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.space, lugnet.cad.dat.models
Date:
Mon, 5 Aug 2002 15:34:38 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

As anyone watching the Brickshelf recent pages will have noticed, I now have
multiple pictures available for each of my 20 Spiffcraft variants,
accompanied by dat files, and a short text description.

FUT set to space, but redirect as appropriate.

(Duckie) Dave Till
Who'd like to thank KL for his early morning session moderating over 200
pictures within 12 hours of my uploading them.