 Space / 16132
Re: Spiffing
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 6 Aug 2002 15:37:47 GMT

In lugnet.space, Suzanne D. Rich writes:
Duckie Dave wrote:
As anyone watching the Brickshelf recent pages will have noticed, I now have
multiple pictures available for each of my 20 Spiffcraft variants,
accompanied by dat files, and a short text description.

FUT set to space, but redirect as appropriate.

Yes, I did notice! Those are super. very clever. I love the taxi!

...Mmm, I can see them now in their very own wall-mounted collector cubbies.

-Suz

Thanks Suz.

I am rather pleased with the Taxi myself as I managed to squeeze so much in
whilst retaining the essential characteristics of the original spiffcraft.

As for the wall mounted cubbies, I was thinking more of a round table with a
transparent hemisphere over, the main problem though is getting a 3foot
diameter hemisphere!

(Duckie) Dave Till