 Space / 16018
  Re: New MOC: PHOD

(...) I'm not a big fan of cockpits that involve lying down on your stomach, but this one is pretty cool. One of the best uses of the steering wheel piece that I've ever seen - in fact, the whole landing gear assembly is pretty dang cool. I love how (...) (22 years ago, 3-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: New MOC: PHOD

(...) Well, you can't always fit sitting upright... (...) That was the idea. :) (...) It's just attached to the 2x4 plate on the left side (from the driver's POV). It stays on there quite firmly. --Bram Bram Lambrecht bram@cwru.edu www.bldesign.org (22 years ago, 7-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)