 Space / 15964
  Re: Presenting the Suborbital Defender

That. Rocks. The color, the engines, the ladder, the guns... An absolutely awesome militaristic MOC. Is there any possibility we might get a chance to see the detail on the engines or the spot where the pod mount attaches to the pad? Also, how does (...) (22 years ago, 2-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Presenting the Suborbital Defender

(...) The cockpit? ;-) (...) I'll have some pics up for this soon. (...) Well, this secret I can tell you now. It locks into place because I decree it so. :-, I thought of putting some locking piece in there, but it just got bulky. I did tighten up (...) (22 years ago, 3-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)