 Space / 15946
    Re: Presenting the Suborbital Defender —Zac Soden
   (...) Superbly marvellous! I feel that that style of fighter perfectly embodies what the futuristic fighter should look like. Beautiful work on the engines. Love the wing/engine arrangement. Great work fitting the gantry inboard! Keep up the good (...) (22 years ago, 2-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Presenting the Suborbital Defender —Jeremy H. Sproat
   (...) Thanks, Zac! It all just kinda flowed together once I slapped some big guns onto Mizner's cockpit ball. The engines were a bit problematic, they're SNOT'ed all to heck, but I kinda like how they turned out. :-, (...) But, I can't wait! I know (...) (22 years ago, 3-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)