 Space / 15942
  Extremely late me too

Ok, thanks to having to wait for a replacement camera, I'm posting this way too late. Maybe a week ago, Sandlin IM'd me with the prospect of making vertical saucer-based spaceships, and so here's what I came up with. (URL) I thought of the name (...) (22 years ago, 2-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Extremely late me too

The never ending fun of radar dishes. I'm digging the angled terminal readouts and the engreebled tail.... Thanks for the tip of da hat.. Cheers, -G (...) (22 years ago, 4-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Extremely late me too

very nice pod, sproat, but ya dinna mention mine or bram's on the bottom of yer page... :-) -paul (...) (22 years ago, 4-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Extremely late me too

(...) Done and done. :-, Cheers, - jsproat (22 years ago, 8-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)