 Space / 15873
  Re: MOCs

I like the look of the Frostbite Luke...the wing configuration really gives it a sense of speed. As for sets with good parts selection, I would have to say that 3 sets that would basically see you through a wide variance of elements would be: - (...) (22 years ago, 1-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: MOCs

Gil, Thanks for the recommendations! I just bought the AT-ST and may get one more for the click joint but I'll have to wait for some finances before getting the other ones. But they look like great sets! Luke "Gil Shaw" <NIXtoradochSPAM@hotmail.com> (...) (22 years ago, 1-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)